A huge thank you to the kind local businesses who donated prizes and everybody who supported the Lantern Parade by buying a ticket, we raised over £300 to go towards making the event happen this year.
If you were unable to make it to the Raffle drawing at Mezzaluna Restaurant on the 28th, a list of the lucky prize winners is below. Congratulations, and enjoy your prizes.
- A selection of baseball caps and beanies from SouthBristol.do
Winner: Ticket 339, BEN RICHARDS
- Combi voucher of 2 theatre tickets and food, from The Tobacco Factory
Winner: Ticket 196 – J ALFORD
- 2 hours of handyman work (excluding materials) in the BS3 area, care of Handyman South West
Winner: Ticket 440 – EILEEN
- £33.00 Large Family Provider fruit and veg box plus a selection of jams and chutney from The Community Farm
Winner: Ticket 275 – CLAIRE WEBBER
- £30 voucher from Thali Café, Southville
Winner: Ticket 290 LISA COOK
- £30 voucher from Zazu’s Kitchen
Winner: Ticket 363 – GET IN TOUCH, WINNER!
- Dinner for two and a drink from The Spotted Cow
Winner: Ticket 203 – MARTIN FLOYD
- £40 voucher for a dog groom from The Grooming Emporium
Winner: Ticket 307 – SARAH LIDDELL
- £20 art voucher from Upfest
Winner: Ticket 620 – MRS SHORLAND
- Heart FM goodie bag
Winner:Ticket 332 – CHRISTINE KING
- Bar tab from The Hare
Winner:Ticket 224 – HILLITT
- Tool Bag from Motoring Direct
Winner: Ticket 303 – MARIA FAUNIN
- Eyelash tint treatment from The Beauty Room
Winner: Ticket 301 – MARIA FAUNIN
- Voucher from LK Beauty
Winner: Ticket 387 – ADE MURPHY
- Bottle of Prosecco from Corks of North Street
Winner: Ticket 427 – NATALIE ENGLAND
Registered under the Gambling Act 2005. Society Registration Number: 14/01288/GALOTT.